Monday, March 8, 2004

Vacation Planning

I am too excited!  I'm planning a vacation for July 18th-July 21st.  Kent and I are going to Florida, well Panama City to be exact.  I just love the beach.  I can't wait.  The whole trip was started as a surprise for Kent for his birthday.  I was going to plan everything out and then spring it on him.  Well, seeing how I can't keep secrets from Kent...I just had to tell him.  So, I did.  He was happy about it.  So, I am now looking for places to stay.  I have found a couple of places, but I haven't made a final decision.  I need to make one soon though, cause all of these places are selling out very quickly.  While we are down there, Kent is going to have a session where he can swim with the dolphins.  I say he is because I don't know if I am or not.  Because if I am pregnant then I don't know if I can or would want to swim with the dolphins.  I hope we can take a trip to Shell Island.  It is just so beautiful there.  Kent and I went last year, and it literally took my breath away.  It was so beautiful and so untouched.  Just perfect...just like the way God intended it to be.  Anywho, needless to say I am excited and just can't wait!

Day 8 of my dieting is going fairly well.  I need to bump up my water intake.  But besides that I think I have caught my second wind and I am ready to go.  I have already done some cardio today.  I didn't go to water aerobics nor did I do my two miles.  But like I said I did my cardio.  And later I will do some more exercising. 

Well, that for the most part has been my day.  I'm off to hotel search!!!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take me with you on vacation!! I need a good one! hehe
~Dana