Saturday, March 20, 2004

Gotta Love It!

SAT

83°F 
53°F                       
I just love living in the south.  It's days like this that just make me so happy.  Once again the sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly.  Not a cloud in sight.  Perfect weather for laying out.  Which I have already done.  I came in for a water break though.  As soon as I cool off I'm going back out.  I'm hoping to have a pretty good tan by the time summer gets here.  Kent's parent's have a pool and it will be perfect to lay in and float around while getting a tan.  But it's got to warm up just a bit more.  They usually open their pool around May or so.  So hopefully by May the temp. will be a little warmer.  Right now I think the temp is around 78 or so.  The weather guy said it could get to 82.  Which is wonderful.  But rain is moving in tonight.  It's ok though...we need a little rain here.

I have no idea what Kent and my plans are for tonight.  I guess just hang out around the house and watch TV.  That is our usual Saturday night plan.  Cause Kent has to work tomorrow.  Which stinks.  I wish he could work Monday through Friday and have the weekends off.  A girl can dream can't she???  Oh well, I'm off to tan some more.  I'll talk with yall later!!

No comments: