Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Check please!!!!

lochness_monster_saying_hi_md_wht.gif

CHECK please!!!!  Waiter...check???  I would like to just say that by all means I am TIRED!!!!  This day wasn't a hard day by any means...but I am just tired...  Today Kent and I got up at 7:30 and took my car to get the front end aligned (sp?).  So we drop if off at the shop and come back home.  Then we walk up the hill and talk with Granny and Pops a few minutes and then we come home so Kent can wash his hair cause he ha a hair cut appt. at 10:00.  So we go back to town for Kent to get his hair cut and then come back home.  Then we go back to Granny and Pops and helped them put bark in their flower beds and I helped pull some weeds up.  Then we came home and rested for a bit and then when back to town to get my car after they DIDN'T fix it...so we are going to take it somewhere else.  That is just rude to let a customer's car sit there practically all day and not tell them you can't fix it cause your "machine is broke".  But anywho, so we come home.  Well, Kent goes and changes the oil in my car and I watch Granny paint chairs....  Then Kent and I go up to his parent's house and watch them pile rumble up from the burnt down house and dump it in a dump truck.  Then I leave Kent there and go to Wally World and pick up a few things, run by the ATM, and get something to eat (not so much in that order).  And then go get Kent and we come home and eat and watch American Idol.  Now I am tired and just trying to get some rest before I start another day in a few short hours....

Goodnight all...I am tired...be good and I'll talk with yall later!!!!!

No comments: