Saturday, March 27, 2004

Shopping!!!!

Well, Kent and I headed to the mall tonight.  We ate at Chick-fil-A..is that how you spell it???  Anyway and then after eating we went to the mall.  We went there for me to shop...but Kent ended up getting more stuff than me...hehee...I like it though when he actually wants to shop too.  I ended up getting two t-shirts.  I was going to get a purse cause Kent said I could so I was looking for one with an "E" on it, because I haven't been able to find one...so we finally found one and it was $50.  Kent said I could get it but I was like no way..not unless it was like a gift or something.  So, I didn't get a purse....which is a big deal cause I LOVE purses!!!  So after shopping, we headed back home and watched some TV.  Kent is now in the bed and I am about to be in there too....once I iron his uniform....so that is my update for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: