Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Waiting.....

Sorry no updates today.  I was waiting on a phone call all day.  But no one ever called.  Which made me a little mad, seeing how I was pretty much waiting by the phone all day for the call.  But that is OK....life will go on.

Today I washed a ton of clothes...like 6 or 7 loads.  We went through our Spring/Summer clothes and I had to wash a couple of loads of those.  We are putting a lot of clothes in the yard sale.  So far I have 7 trash bags of clothes and shoes.  I'm hoping to do well in the yard sale.  The money will be going to my vacation in July.  So if yall live close to me then come by and check it out.  It's on April 3rd.  Today I also layed out in the sun.  But it was only for like 30 minutes or so.  It was kind of cold out so I was like forget this.  Maybe it will warm up soon so I can really get to laying out for longer periods of time.

Well yall that was pretty much my day!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!

No comments: