Sunday, March 21, 2004

Sleeping Beauty

I need my prince charming to come and kiss me and wake me up!  I am sooo sleepy and I can't seem to shake it.  I guess I am just going to have to give in and take a nap.  But honestly I hate taking naps.  If I take one then it takes me forever to go to sleep at night...grrrr...  I guess it's the big lunch that I ate that is doing it to me.  Maybe if I can manage to stay up until Kent gets home then maybe I can prop my eyelids up until bedtime...I doubt it though.

Today has been a good day.  The weather cooled off a good bit after a string of thunderstorms came through last night.  It's in the 60s today.  And tonight its supposed to dropped below freezing...brrrrr...But gradually throughout the week its supposed to warm back up...YAY!

Tomorrow Kent has to take Kacie back to the vet to get her tail checked out again.  They will decide tomorrow if they need to remove 3 inches of it or not.  Then it will be Kent's turn to go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon.  What is up with us and doctors???  Anywho, his visit is only for a check up so it shouldn't take too long.

Well, that is all for today.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if the Doc will want to take 3 inches off Kent's tail....hmmmmmmmm