Monday, March 29, 2004

My Kentiepoo is sick....

Well, Kent is sick.  Poor thing.  He was running a fever of 101 this morning and still went to work.  Crazy.  Well, he calls me at about 9:00am and tells me he made an appointment to see the doctor at 2:45pm.  And that he was getting off of work at 2pm.  So, I knew then that he was really sick.  So, when he gets home from work he takes his temperature and it was still like 100.1.  So, he goes to the doctor.  I was thinking he had the flu, but it's a sinus infection.  So, the doctor gave him some antibotics(sp?) and some nasual spray.  Hopefully, that will do the trick.  Plus, he has the next 3 days off so that will give him some time to rest and take care of himself.  Hopefully, he will be healthy soon!

Today I did a few chores here and there.  I started my Spring Cleaning, but I didn't get very far.  I dusted my entertainment center and the walls.  And then dusted the ceiling fans.  That's about as far as I got.  I still have a ton more to do, but it will just have to wait.  I also took a little nap.  While Kent was at the doctor I went and saw his Granny and talked to her for a while.  And then came home and cooked.  And that was pretty much my day.  So, I guess I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...I hope you feel better Kent!!