Thursday, March 4, 2004

Day Four of Dieting!

e_md_wht.gif     m_md_wht.gif     i_md_wht.gif     l_md_wht.gif     y_md_wht.gif

Well, I'm on day four of my wonderful dieting experience.  I can honestly say that it has gotten easier as the days go on.  Those first two days, my stomach was having to adjust to the shortage of food.  Not that I was starving myself or anything.  But I was cutting down the portions to the proper sizes.  And my stomach wasn't happy that it wasn't getting fed all the time.  Anywho, today it was pretty easy.  I was busy most of it so that helped!  I did my muscle toning and my abs today. 

I went to the doctor today.  It was such a good visit!  My doctor showed me all my lab work from when I gave them blood to test on.  He told me that I had low progesterone.  If anyone HAD to have a problem then low progesterone was the problem to have.  It can easily be fixed!  He is putting me on 50 mg of clomid on days 2-6.  And then if I get pregnant he told me to immediately start taking progesterone.  So, hopefully we will be on our way and soon enough have a baby on the way!!!  YAY!!!  Well, that is all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy dance for Emily!!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Happy Dance for KENT!
I love you baby!
Daddy