Wednesday, March 10, 2004

What's your Body Mass Index?

                                          Drawing of a man with a muscular buildDrawing of a man with a fat build

My BMI is 22.3.  According to the chart that is in the normal range.  So I am pretty happy about that.  But one thing about this whole diet thing is that I am not happy about only losing 2 pounds so far.  Today is day 10 of my dieting and still I am at 138.  It's driving me crazy.  I know that muscle weighs more than fat and yes I have been working out so there is more muscle than fat, but sometimes I just want to look at the scale and see 128 on there instead of 138.  I just hope I lose more before I get pregnant.  I hope to be atleast 134 by the time I get pregnant.  But if I'm not pregnant within the next month or so, I hope to get down to 128.  That is my pre-pregnancy goal.  I hope I make it!

Today was a good day.  I got outside and did some yard work.  Kent and his grandparents and myself dug up some bushes and planted them along our house.  We hope they survive.  If they do they will look so pretty next to my house.  I did some housework today as well.  Washing clothes, sweeping, washing dishes that sort of stuff.  I'm hoping to get some more done tomorrow.  We'll just have to see.  I hope to get some Spring cleaning done in the next few weeks or so.  Maybe in a week or two I will start that.  It's been since Oct/Nov of last year that I really got down and cleaned.  I'm having a yard sale the first of April so I want to do the cleaning before that so I can go through my stuff and decide what I want to put in it.  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People the woman is losing her mind. I mean really she does not need to lose weight. She is the most beautiful woman that I know and she is more than perfect in everyway. At least that is what I have come to realize over the many years we have known each other. Well I just thought I would write this to tell Emily that I LOVE HER. Love always babe! Kent

Anonymous said...

She IS beautiful AND she looks JUST like her DADDY! Thanks Kent!