Monday, March 15, 2004

Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!!!

heart_handing_you_key_md_wht.gif      lovers_soda_md_wht.gif      new_years_couple_kiss_md_wht.gif

Tomorrow is my anniversary!  Kent and I will have been married for 2 years.  It's been a great two years.  I'm not saying it has been perfect, but we managed to get through it all and it has only made us closer!  We have been each other's support in times of need.  Kent has always been there for me to spill my thoughts and feelings to.  He never once seemed to be bothered by all my talking...even though I am sure he was tired of me talking and talking and talking...  He always maked sure he never left the house without telling me he loved me.  He has been the greatest husband ever.  He has always been there for me and has always love me even when I was unloveable.  I can't wait to have babies with him and grow old together....but not too old too fast...lol....we'll stay young for as long as we can...  But anywho, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Kent, and Emily!!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Happy 2 years you two!!

~DAna

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Emily and Kent!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Where do you get your GIFS from?