Saturday, March 27, 2004

Sunny day!

cat_fish_bowl_md_wht.gif

Well, another day of sun and warm temps.  Ahhh...wonderful!!!  Once it warms up a little more I plan on laying out again and soaking up some more rays.  My only problem...is Granny has company...and people are coming and going all day.  Why is this a problem??  Well, their drive-way goes right pass my prime laying out spot.  And I personally like to lay out in peace.  Hopefully, I can sneak in and out without too many people seeing me.  We'll just have to see...  Ahhh...what I would do for a privacy fence sometimes....

My plans today are to straighten up the house, wash clothes, and go to the mall with Kent later tonight.  Besides that, nothing.  I wouldn't mind going down to Florida and laying on the beach...but nah, I'll just have to wait until July.  Waiting....is July here yet???  Well, for now, that is all.  Hopefully after my day is done I'll have something good to talk about...until then...bye all!!!!!

No comments: