Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Day Two of Dieting

lava_lamp_green_md_wht.gif

Well, its day two of my dieting.  Today I had a French Vanilla shake.  It was HORRIBLE!  I'm sorry but I will just have to waste my money on those, because I'm not drinking another one!  It by no means was good!  And since it was so bad I wasn't ever really satisfied.  So, I starved most of the day.  I had a SlimFast bar for lunch.  For an afternoon snack I had some raisins.  I have drunk about 36oz of water today.  I'm still not up to the needed 68oz of water a day, but I'm getting there.  Yesterday I had a total of 40oz of water.  By tonight I hope to get about 48oz in.  We'll see.  My bladder is working over time...that is for sure!  Today I did my muscle toning and my abs.  It really didn't feel like a good workout.  But it may have just been my mood.  My mood today, hasn't been so great.  I guess with all the rain and stuff, I just feel sluggish.  I'm hoping that will all pass soon!  These next few days are suppose to be great.  And by Thursday the high temp. is supposed to get to 80!!  WOOHOO!  I can't wait!  Well, that is all for today.  I'm fixing to go hop in the tanning bed.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: