Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Am I a loser or what?!?!?!

OK.  Am I a total loser or what?  Last night when I was sooo bored cause Kent was at work...I was looking around the internet trying to get ideas for Christmas gifts.  Well, I always go to OldNavy.com and look and see what they have in their bargain section.  Well, I was looking around and I look up and see "Maternity".  I was like ummm I wonder what they have.  So, I looked around there.  I found myself saying, "I could be wearing that right now.  Or maybe if I can get preggo right now, right this very second I could wear that one."  Umm, sad really when you think about it.  But oh well...I can dream can't I?

Kent is still sleeping....he had to work midnight til 8.  He told me to wake him up at 2:30pm which is in a few minutes.  It's hard enough to wake him up at 4:00pm.  So we'll see how this one goes!  I'm cooking his favorite dinner tonight.  It's chicken and some weird type of noodles with cream of chicken poured over it.  It's pretty good!  If I do say so myself...

I made a ton of bracelets last night.  I think I made 14 bracelets and 6 pair of earrings!  I was so excited.  They came out so good!  I know I said I would get yall some pictures.  And I will!  I'll have to get my dad's digital camera and take some shots!  Hopefully in a few days I'll have some up here!  Well, I guess that is all....I'm off to wake the hubby up...woohoo!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the clothes! I was just organizing my closet the other day and thinking about when I'll get to use my materity clothes again. I hope you need some really soon!!