Saturday, October 18, 2003

A-U-B-U-R-N..WARRR EAGLE HEY!

Today was a good day.  Kent and I went to the Auburn vs. Mississippi State game.  It was such a good game.  Almost right off the bat Auburn scores.  Only real draw back of the game was that we sat in the sun the whole entire game.  We are both sun burnt.  But we still had a blast.  We watched the Tiger Walk and got to see all the players and coaches.  I am now looking for Auburn vs Alabama tickets for basketball season.  They go on sale in Jan.  I think I am going to buy like 4 or so tickets so Kent and I can go and take some friends with us or whatever.  Last year I bought Kent basketball tickets and he took his dad, grandfather, and brother.  I hope we get to go this year.  Well, I guess that is all for today.  WARRRRR EAGLE HEY!

No comments: