Thursday, October 30, 2003

If I had ten million dollars....

Nothing new happened to me today.  Just spent some time with the hubby and finished up the painting in the etrxa bedroom.  Nothing special.

I was thinking....what would I do if I had ten million dollars.  First of all I would give atleast 10% to God cause that's what you are supposed to do.  I would buy my parents a plot of land wherever they wanted and then give them 500,000 to build a house, decorate, etc. and then I would pay off all their debt and buy my daddy a TRUCK and my moma a PT crusier.  I would then do the same for Kent's parents and buy them whatever cars they wanted.  I would then buy me and Kent a house and new cars.  I would put about a million in savings for my kid's college tutions in the future.  I would then put 100,000 dollars for each kid for when they get married....goodness knows weddings cost ALOT!  That way they can have their dream wedding without worring about all the money details.  Then I would give 500,000 dollars to the American Cancer Foundation.  500,000 dollars to the American Heart Foundation.  Cause both illnesses took away friends and family of mine.  I would give money to the United Way, the Good Will, and other organizations that help out the homeless.  If Ihad any left I would take a year of traveling the world for the hubby and me....goodness knows after having kids we'll need it!  LOL jk.  After that I would just enjoy the rest of the money if any by shopping and just enjoying life without having to worry about money.  A girl can dream can't she?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool deal girl!!!!! i'm a big dreamer too.