Friday, October 31, 2003

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I totally meant to at 12:01am......since I am up......to say Happy Halloween.  not that it's some big Holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving, but it is one holiday closer to those.  And wow...October flew by.  Well, on to the next holiday! 

And for those of you who are saying....man its 3:40 in the morning why is't she asleep!?!?!?  Well, for many reasons, but the most important is because I am a big fat chicken!  Actually, I am not as bad as I used to be, but I still haven't conquered my fear of being alone.  Someday perhaps....just not today.  I'll be in the bed in about an hour or so....oh well.  And for my daddy who I know is reading this...hush!  Cause I know you are shaking your head cause I am still up!  It's ok though, cause I got alot done.  I made more bracelets and I wrote 3 count them 3 entries in my journal!  I could be doing a lot worse!

TRICK OR TREAT!

No comments: