Sunday, October 19, 2003

Sleepy

Well, for the most part today has been a pretty good day.  I didn't want to get out of bed this morning cause I was all nice and warm from my electric blanket and the house was cold.  But I managed to get out anyways.  I took a shower and then cooked some breakfast.  I was dishes and then got ready to go to church.  Off we go.  After church we came home and I started washing some clothes.  Then we go to Kent's Granny's to eat lunch.  It was good.  I spent some time with the in-laws and chatted and all that good stuff.  Kent left for work about 3:15 and I continued to talk with the in-laws.  I am now at home waiting for the clothes to dry and then I am off to my parent's house to eat and shop with my moma.  I am also going to tan while I am there.  That should be all I do today.  Nothing exciting.  But tomorrow is my cleaning day and boy do I need to exercise!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: