Tuesday, October 21, 2003

UGH...Budgeting

Well, today I have pretty much done absolutely NOTHING.  Which is really a Catch 22.  I enjoy not doing anything, but at the same time I feel guilty for not doing anything and feeling like I'm not contributing to the household.  I feel bad that Kent works and I don't.  I mean I do, as in washing the clothes, washing the dishes, cleaning, cooking(for the most part), and just the odds and ends of the house as a whole.  But I don't bring in any actual money.  I don't know. 

I've been trying to budget all the money.  The inflows and the outflows of all the money.  How much is brought in and how much goes out in bills and what not.  So far not much success.  I can't really do much without Kent, because he handles most of the bills and all that.

What I did actually do today:  I washed dishes and I went to my parent's house to tan.  And now I am home.  THE END...

OH.  Thanks to my daddy and Dani for commenting on my journal.  I guess I have atleast two people reading my stuff...THANKS!

No comments: