Monday, October 6, 2003

Monday...UGH

Monday...UGH!  I have never really been a Monday kind of person.  Unless it was my birthday or Christmas.  I got up as usual and got dressed.  I went to Food World to buy some food and things.  Then went to Rite-Aid and then home.  Since Kent goes into work at 4 we have "supper" at 1.  So we grilled some steaks and I made some french fries.  After that I started cleaning my house.  Monday is my cleaning day.  So I cleaned my whole house and now I am just relaxing for awhile.  I am waiting on the clothes to be dried and then I am going to head to my parents house to see them.  They just got back from Florida from vacation.  I am going to tan while I am there.  Then it's back here to wait on hubby to come home.  Tomorrow I am getting my hair trimmed.  So tomorrow should be better than today.  Well, I will talk with yall later!

No comments: