Monday, October 20, 2003

I'm bored...and I have a question

OK.  I am sooo bored and I am just sitting here waiting on the hubby to get home.  But I was wondering.  DOES ANYONE...AND I MEAN ANYONE READ THIS JOURNAL BESIDES MY DADDY?  The reason I was wondering was because no one leaves me any comments or anything.  Even if I don't know you or you don't know me...leave me a message!  I would love to know that people are still reading my journal.  Anyways, that's all I wanted to ask.  Whoever you are...leave me a message and let me know you read my stuff! 

I have been searching the internet for Christmas gift ideas.  I have already bought two people something.  I am so in the Christmas shopping mood and it's not even Halloween yet.  LOL.  Oh well.  I still don't know what I am getting Kent.  He said something about getting me furniture for Christmas.  The reason being is because the furniture we have is way too big for our house and plus its done its job and we want something different.  Lesli, one of my friends, said something about getting furniture for Christmas from Jared and that's where I got the idea for Kent to get it for me.  But I never thought he would.  I guess he picked up on my little hints.  Oh well.  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get him furniture too! That way, you both get LOTS of furniture!
I am sure others read your journal. And even if not, you enjoy writing it! So just do it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your daddy..........I'm guessing that's his comment. LOL Girl, I check in here and I'm with you on the no one commenting cause you're about the only one who does on mine too. *Ü*