Friday, October 31, 2003

Five years from now...

Five years from now....where do I see myself?  What will I be?  Where will I be?  I have many questions of where my life will be in 5 years.  Here are some of my goals that I wouldn't mind achieving by then.  I would like to be in a different home.  Hopefully one with 3 or more bedrooms and 2 baths.  I hope to have atleast one child if not two.  I hope that I have taken some classes in photography and have been doing some odd little photography jobs.  I hope that my "bracelet" business has expanded into something really great.  Maybe a bead store or maybe a custom jewlery shop, where I can custom make bracelets or necklaces or whatever.  I hope that Kent has moved up into his career, hopefully where he has an office job and some normal hours.  So far, these are all my goals.  It will be interesting to see what happens!

No comments: