Saturday, October 4, 2003

Dress shopping

Well, today was just a regular Saturday for me and Kent.  We got up at about 10:30 or so and we ate breakfast.  I played on the computer for a little bit and then watched some TV.  Then we went to my parent's house and I cleaned and Kent helped!  I was so proud of him.  After we got done cleaning, I went and tanned.  Then we came back home where we just played around and just enjoyed each other before he had to go to work.  After all that I went and exercised and he took a shower.  After exercising I got back on here where I still am.  Kent just left for work and I am about to get in the shower and then go fall/winter dress shopping.  I only have one dress left from yesterday's cleaning!  I'm excited about going shopping.  I am always...well usually...in the mood to shop!  Well, I guess that is all for today.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: