Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Doctor...Doctor...Doctor

Today was quite a day.  I went to the doctor to have a check-up and make sure that everything was healing properly from my D&C.  I went to another doctor cause I wasn't satisfied with the way things were handled with my last doctor.  For example:  the last doctor told me that he didn't know what went wrong in my pregnancy...WRONG.  The doctor I went to today told me pretty much all that went wrong in the pregnancy.  Next example:  the last doctor didn't even examine me to make sure my body was healing.  The doctor today did and told me that everything was just fine.  Example #3:  the last doctor wasn't friendly nor was he compassionate about our loss.  The doctor today told me how sorry he was and gave me hope for future pregnancies.  The doctor today told us that in the next 2 or so months would be ideal times for us to start trying again.  He told me that nothing was wrong with Kent or me.  But it's just something that happens.  The type of miscarriage that I had is the most common type of miscarriage and that our next pregnancy has an 80% chance of surviving.  I'm really happy with the doctor today.  He was really nice and I really couldn't ask for more from him.  I give him 5 stars ***** .  Well, I guess that's all.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: