Friday, October 3, 2003

Full day!

Hey all.  Today was a full day.  I cleaned the house.  Well, I really just straightened it up a bit.  And then I went through all our winter and summer clothes.  I got out our winter clothes and put up our summer.  We ended up giving away 9 bags of clothes and shoes to the Hannah Home.  I was just amazed at how much we have and then we are still so crowded in this house.  Anyways, after that we went to Lesli's and Jared's house and ate with them and played games.  We had fun.  I hope we get to do it again sometime.  After that Kent and I went to...drum roll please.......WAL-MART!  Who would have guessed it!  We had to buy an organizer for our shoes...and an electric blanket!  So we can be warm and cozzy at night.  Anyways, now I am fixing to get off this thing and just chill and go to bed.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: