Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Rain, Rain go away!

Well, for the most part of my day it has been raining.  I like rain....when we need it, but we really don't need it so much right now.  Anyway, besides the rain, everything has been going pretty well.  I went to get my hair cut and I was excited to find out that I had sold a couple of bracelets there.  My hair still looks the same though.  I like it the way it is, but I want one of those hair cuts that when you walk by someone you can tell that they want your hair cut too.  You know what I mean?  For those of you who don't know, I got my hair totally chopped off about 6 weeks ago.  I took off atleast 6 inches.  I had been growing it for more than a year and was really wanting it to get longer, but the more I let it grow the more I wanted it cut.  Oh well.  Pretty much, all that I have done today is just hang around the house and got on and off the internet.  Oh, Kent and I are looking at moving.  We really don't know when we are going to move but pretty much it is set that we are moving.  I'm excited and kind of sad at the same time.  The house that we live in now is crowded and we really need some more room, especially since we are going to have children someday.  But I am sad cause this house was the first for me and Kent.  Oh well.  I'll keep yall posted on all the details.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: