Friday, October 31, 2003

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!!

I can't believe that it is already November!  It seems like yesterday it was Summer!  Time really does fly the older you get!  Anyways, I am so excited that it is November.  The weather, hopefully, will get cooler and then Thanksgiving!!!!!  I LOVE Thanksgiving for many reasons.  Kent and I started a tradition that the day before Thanksgiving we eat "snacks" for supper.  Like those tiny wennies and that cheese stuff...I've forgotten the name of it...anyways we started doing that.  Then on Thanksgiving we get up and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade while we get dressed and ready to go to Granny's for the "Owens family" Thanksgiving lunch that then turns into supper.  It's a great time.  I don't know if we will be able to do the next thing this year or not cause Kent's work schedule may interfer...we'll see.  Anyways, you know how Wal-Mart closes for Thanksgiving well they reopen at midnight.  We used to go and wait for them to open and we would go in and do a little shopping for stocking stuffers and stuff.  Like I said, I don't know if we'll get to do that or not this year.  Maybe!

I have been cleaning since Kent left for work.  I've been cleaning out drawers and cleaing all the door fronts of the cabinets and stuff like that.  Once I get through with this entry I'll probably go and continue to clean until I get tired enough to go to bed.  BTW, my craft room is almost done.  Just a few more things and then clean up and then I'll be in there!  I am so excited.  Well, I'm off.  I'll talk with yall later!  GOBBLE GOBBLE!

No comments: