Tuesday, October 14, 2003

To lose or not to lose

OK.  So I have been thinking a lot about really truly trying to lose some weight.  When I went to the doctor the other day I weighed 139 pounds.  I have NEVER weighed that much soaking wet!  I have been exercising really hard(except for the last week) ever since I had the miscarriage.  It's kind of like my relief and my way of grieving and getting all my stress out.  Anyways, so I went and looked at some diet pills to kinda give me that boost to lose some weight.  Well, as I was doing some research I found that the one pill I was looking at has caused a lot of deaths.  So that was out, but I am still at the point where I really want to lose some weight.  Maybe 10 or so pounds.  I don't know really want to do.  I just know that I constantly feel fat.  And no I don't have an eating disorder.  Or maybe I do...I love to eat way too much!  Oh well.

Update on the trailor thing...still no trailor.  I'm still a bit angry but I know in due time everything will work out.  Still don't like the situation but what can I do now?  So here I am...right back at square one.  Oh well.  Well, I guess that is all for tonight!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: