Monday, October 27, 2003

Woohoo!

I did soooo much today.  I got up and washed clothes, straightened my house up, primed all the trim in the extra bedroom, cooked supper, and took a shower.  I went to Wally World and then came home and sorted out my beads and got most of them all organized.  I am going to make some bracelets in a little bit once I get off this thing. 

I am sooo ready to get preggo.  And I know that yall will get tired of me talking about it, but oh well cause it's something that is important to me and I am going to talk about it....A LOT.  Anyway, I am ready to be preggo.  I can't wait to have a little baby in the house.  With all the baby noises....screams....lol....it will be worth it though.  I can't wait to feel the first kick or the first wiggle in my tummy.  I won't take for granted those things during pregnancy.  I know that there will be times that I'll complain cause I am uncomfortable or whatever but for the most part I hope that I enjoy the time cause I know now that it can all end and end so quickly and unexpectantly.  I can't wait to write in here...I AM PREGNANT!!!!  Until then.....just talk. 

Kent is off tomorrow and Wednesday!  YAY YAY!!!!  We get to spend some quality time together and we also get to finish that extra bedroom!  I'm looking forward to it! 

The weather here has gotten a lot cooler!  It was like in the 60s today.  Sooo nice.  It felt like fall should feel.  Only thing is I think it's suppose to warm up in the next couple of days.  Hopefully it won't warm up too much.  Halloween is just better when it is cooler...especially if you have a hot, heavy costume.  I'm not dressing up or anything...I haven't done that since I was like in the 5th grade!  But I am handing out candy.  Come by and get some!  I'll be here!  =)  Well, I guess I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: