Friday, October 24, 2003

Spring cleaning in October?

Well....today had been a good day.  I mean everyday is a good day cause I have my health and I have people that love me.  I'm not starving or naked.  But today is a day that I really felt needed.  I cleaned my parent's house cause they are having company over tonight and they wanted it to look real nice.  So I stayed there almost two hours just cleaning and making everything look real nice.  I then came home and did the same thing to my house.  It was already clean but I wanted it "Spring cleaned".  So I vac. my carpets and mops all the floors (wood floors throughout the whole house), the bathroom is spotless, the kitchen is clean and looking nice.  The only thing I didn't do was dust.  But that won't take me too long to do someother time.  I then hopped in the shower to "clean" myself.  I am now sitting here just enjoying the beautiful day that God has given me and reading emails and journals.  I am fixing to go dry my hair and get dressed to go to my parent's to eat.  Kent and I are part of the company that is go to my parent's tonight!  Well, I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: