Saturday, October 11, 2003

WAR EAGLE!!!

First of all....WAR EAGLE!!!! YAY!! YAY!!  I am so proud of Auburn!  They had a rough start at the first of the season and to be honest I was losing hope.  But once again they showed me I should have more faith in them!  Two weeks in a row they have beat an undefeated team!  Next week they play Mississippi State.  I bought Kent tickets to that game for his birthday.  We going to see them next week.  Kent is totally excited about it.  Me too!  One last time...WARRRRRRRRR EAGLE HEY!  Once Kent goes to work I am heading over to my parent's house to visit with them and tan.  My moma is cooking chilli and I guess we will just sit around and watch TV after that.  Tomorrow we are going to church and then to Granny's to eat lunch.  I am hoping that we will draw names for Christmas while we are there.  I have to know who to buy for and I am kinda wanting to get some of it done now.  Cause once we start moving things are going to be crazy around here.  Tomorrow we are also going to go look at the land we are putting the trailer on and make sure that is really where we want our land we be.  Besides all that, tomorrow will be an easy going day.  Well, I guess that is all.  I'll talk with yall later!

 

No comments: