Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I'm too proud

Well....today was a really good day.  I got up and exercised...yay...that took an act of congress in and off itself!  Then I went to Food World and got some...umm food.  I was proud cause I actually used coupons...I never did it before...thought it was a waste of time...but I saved $7 so what the hey!  Well, after that I came home and started supper.  IT WAS GOOD!  But before eating I got a call from some STRANGER well not really a stranger but someone I really wouldn't talk to on any given day.  Anyway, they ordered 6 bracelets and 2 pair of earrings.  I was way too excited.  Well, after that I went to my parent's house to tan.  I put some of this tanning stuff on and I got burnt!  Well, atleast I am brown now...it's all good.  Well, I came home and watched Smallville with my hubby...which is always nice.  Then took a shower and I then went to Wally World.  I went to get my grandmother a b-day gift.  Then to Winn-Dixie.  I got some flowers for a friend who had surgery today.  Those are some NICE NICE flowers!  Now, I am home.  That's my day!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late on this, but I read your journal, too. :) I wish I knew someone with a tanning bed--I'm so jealous!