Wednesday, October 15, 2003

We're tryin'....I swear

Well, so far nothing new today.  I got up and cooked pancakes and bacon.  Yumm!  Anyways, it was my first time cooking pancakes.  I have cooked waffles before just not pancakes.  I think I did pretty well for my first time.  Now, I am just waiting on Kent to go to work and then I am gonna straighten up my house and then off to my parents to tan. 

Well, it has been almost 2 months since we lost the baby.  And I am itching to be pregnant again.  I'm ready to have a little one growing inside me.  I'm also scared too.  Just from the last experience it has me a little scared.  But we are trying.  I'm hoping that by our 2nd anniversary that I will be pregnant again.  Here's hoping!

Last night I worked out and did all my walking excersises.  I felt better once I got going.  I'm hoping that I will start dropping some sizes and pounds.  I hate feeling fat.  It's like in my top 5 worst feelings that I have ever experienced.

UPDATE:  No trailor.  Well, not yet.  Kent and I made a deal that we would have the land cleared, a road to the spot of land done.  Have the land tested and ready to put in a water line and a spetic tank all done by Christmas.  We'll see.  Well, I guess that is all.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: