Monday, October 13, 2003

So the question is......

OK.  So the question is...Is today better than yesterday?  Umm about 15% better.  We still aren't getting a trailer.  I guess for now we are just going to save our money and whatever happens happens.  Honestly, as much as I want to remain here in Alabama and stay near my family and friends, I think the only real way for me and Kent to really live our lives and not have "others" influence our decisions is to move.  And with Kent in the line of work that he is in, it could easily happen.  I just get so angry that people tell us that now that we are married that we need to stand on our own two feet and make our own decisions and when we try to do exactly that they tell us what we should be doing. <~~~made more sense in my head.  I wish I had enough of a backbone to stand up to them myself, but as someone once told me, "Once you say something in anger you never can take it back."  If I said half the stuff I wanted to it would kill the already wounded relationship that I have with these people.  I try so hard to make them like me and love me, but I guess I should just live me life and if they don't like me then so be it.  I love them and although I wish our relationship could be better I can't make them want a relationship with me.  And I don't mean a "blah" relationship.  I mean a true loving, caring relationship that you know that you could just drop by their house alone without Kent being with me and know that I am at home and that I am wanted there.  Anyways, enough with my babble.  My day for the most was an usual Monday.  I straightened up the house and washed clothes.  I went to Wal-Mart to get some things and now I am at home.  I guess that is really all.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: