Sunday, October 19, 2003

Nothing to do

I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to type in my journal.  I am waiting on my hubby to get home so that we can spend some time together and then to bed...to sleep.  I have been tired pretty much all day.  I guess I am still recovering from the Auburn game and all the walking we had to do.  Plus, I keep day dreaming of my warm, soft bed with my electric blanket.  I get sleepy just typing about it.  OH!  I went to my parent's and got my daddy to try and balance my checkbook.  Up until about 2 months ago I could balance the checkbook to the penny, but for whatever reason I was off like $160!  I was like whoa!  So we fixed it and now I am back to being balanced!  That was a burden lefted!  Thanks daddy!  Anyways, I really don't have much to talk about.  I guess I could update yall on the trailer situation.  We are getting a trailer...as far as I know.  I was afraid that it was going to be like another year before we got to get one.  But now I think it will be early next year...around Feb. or March.  I can only hope.  Oh, I am also looking at going back to school.  For photography.  I have always wanted to do that, but I took the easy road.  I wanted to get married so I just took a major that would come easy for me.  So that is why I have an accounting degree.  I am thinking about going to JSU and take a couple of classes.  Hopefully, I will be snapping away and earning some extra cash on the side for me and Kent!  We'll see.  Well, I guess that is all!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: