Monday, October 20, 2003

My Monday

Well, today was a very uneventful Monday.  I got up and tried to cook some more pancakes.  It didn't go so well.  I totally messed up my kitchen and it totally made me mad.  I swore to myself I would never cook pancakes again...but I think I will.  Maybe not tomorrow but someday.  After all that fun, I finished washing clothes and then took a shower.  After all that I watched some TV and waited on Kent to leave for work.  Once he went to work I "powered" cleaned the house and then went to my parents.  I watch 7th Heaven and ate some pizza.  I am now home.  I totally feel like a fat, fat, fat, fat cow and I really need to exercise but I am too lazy to actually get up and do it.  Oh well.  Maybe I will get some energy and get up and do it.  I don't know.  We'll see.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: