Thursday, October 2, 2003

Shopping, having fun, and shopping

Hey all!  Today was a busy day.  Kent and I got up and went to Micky D's to get a McGriddle...have yall had one yet.  I'm not a huge fan of McDonald's to begin with but those McGriddles are gooood!  Anyway, after that we went to PC to the Wally Superdeluxcenter(LOL)...after that we came back to town and went to Fred's and then to Marvin's, Wal-Mart and then Food World...whew.  It was fun.  Oh, we also went to Blockbuster's and rented a movie, Daddy Day Care, it was a good movie too.  Funny!  Anyways, we came home and just layed out around.  Kent had to get his hair cut so before he did that we ran to the bank to see my moma and I made some money there for selling some of my bracelets and things.  I was pretty excited about that.  Anyways, we came home and I rearranged some things on my hay "project" and made it look all cute.  After that I cooked some supper and then we watched "Friends".  It was just too funny!  I love that show!  Anyways, then we went to my parent's house and visited them for awhile.  After that we went to Winn-Dixie and got some cookies to bake and some boiled peanuts to eat.  We came come and watched the movie and ate cookies and peanuts!  We have had a blast hanging out together.  We have wrestled(not what yall are thinking....get your head out of the gutter!) and laughed!  We just have had fun today.  Tomorrow we are going to eat with Lesli and Jared.  They are cooking out for us.  It should be fun.  Anyways, I guess that is all!  I will talk with yall later!

No comments: