Sunday, October 12, 2003

GRRRR UGH UGH UGH GRRRRRR

OK.  So today is one of those days that you wish you never had to live through but you know you do just cause it's all a part of life<~~~~really didn't make much sense.  Anyways, if you were reading my previous entries you would know that I was all excited about getting a trailerand finally moving out of the house we are currently in.  Don't get me wrong, I love the house we are in.  For one, its rent free and two its easy to clean.  But it is so small and we are trying to expand our family and once that happens we will be busting out of the walls!  So anyways, back to my story.  We were getting a trailer and all that good stuff until Kent was pretty much talked out of it by...well I really rather not say...but anyways, I cried and cried and cried and whenever I think about it I cry somemore.  It doesn't help any either that my hormones are totally wacked up and that I have been crying cause I still grieve for losing the baby.  But that's another entry in and of its self.  I don't know it just seems that all my emotions and feelings that I have been trying to control finally took over me and I just blew up!  Grrr...I still get mad just thinking about it all.  Oh well, on tomorrow....here's hoping it will be better!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that it's any consolation to you but I've lived in a trailer since I was 5 and now I'm 21. I have a LOT of space when I think about it. I have more space in my room than some people do in a room in a nice house! You really won't be all that crammed unless you're planning on having triplets! LOL It'll all work out hon! Hang in there! God's working on it and has it all in control!!!