Thursday, October 23, 2003

Good day

OK.  Today was a pretty good day.  It was busy but good.  I cooked pancakes...and this time I came out of it happy.  I did a good job...I think.  After breakfast I went to my parent's house and tanned.  I enjoy tanning.  I don't know why, but I just feel better when I have a bit of color to my skin.  Anyways, I came home and took a shower and got dressed to go to town.  I went to Pell City and got some beads.  I needed them cause I have an order to fill by next week.  Well, after bead shopping I came back home.  I picked up the flowers I bought for my friend who had surgery and went to her house to give them to her.  She is still feeling a bit down and all but she will recover nicely.  I then came home and cooked supper for the hubby and we ate it.  It was good.  We then watched Friends which was good.  And then Kent and I played YATHZEE(sp?).  He won one game and I won the other.  It was fun.  Now, I am on this thing and I am fixing to get off and spend some time with the hubby.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: