Thursday, October 9, 2003

Shopping....for a house!

OK.  So I know yall are like what?  Well, Kent and I are house shopping.  Well, really trailer shopping.  We currently are living in a two bedroom one bath house.  We have some land that we can have and we are now looking for a trailer to put on the land.  We plan to live in the trailer anywhere from 5-10 years and then build a house that we want then.  We really need more space cause we are totally out growing the house we are in.  I'm really getting excited about moving.  We are going to be living only about 300 yards from where we live now.  Kent's grandfather owns a ton of land and we are just going to put the trailer on his pawpaw's land.  We will also be living next door to his parents.  So that will be good.  I'm really anxious about it all.  I'm ready to get everything going and done.  We are pretty sure we will be in our new home before Christmas!  Keep yall's fingers crossed.  As for tomorrow we are off shopping again.  We have narrowed it down to about 3 or 4 trailers.  We just need to really pin point the one we want and go for it! Well, I guess that is all for today.  I'll keep yall updated.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: