Friday, October 10, 2003

I am TIRED!

Today was a busy, busy day.  Kent, my daddy, and I went once again trailer shopping.  We went to 3 places and then we finally narrowed it down to 2 trailers.  So we looked at both of them and tired to memorize them as much as we could.  Well, guess what.....we finally found the one we want.  It's a 2003 Clayton Nova model.  It has 3 spacous(sp?) bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  Nice kitchen and livingroom area.  I really like it.  We have pretty much claimed it as ours and all we really have to do now is put the down payment on it and them prep the land and all that "fun" stuff.  We still have a few more weeks before we can even put the trailer on the land.  I'm getting really excited about it.  I can't wait!  I'll keep yall updated.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: