Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Painting my life away...

Today was a busy day.  Kent and I (and my daddy) painted our extra bedroom and are almost finish with it.  We just have to put the bead board around the bottom portion of it.  I am getting so excited.  This time Friday I should be in there with all my crafty things.  I am really looking forward to it. 

Besides painting Kent and I watch the Matrix...well Kent did...I slept.  I took a sleeping pill LAST night and it still hasn't worn off!  I got up one time during the night and I swear I felt like I was in a fog.  I barely remember getting back into bed.  But I got some gooooood sleep! 

I think next week will be when I have the big "O".  I hope anyways.  If my body is back in order.  I hope it is.  I am getting excited, but I am trying not to get my hopes up.  Cause the last time Kent and I were trying it took us almost a year.  We'll see...they say you are more fertile once you have miscarriaged and had a D&C.  I've got my fingers crossed!

My friend had her baby yesterday...the baby was 6 weeks premature.  Last night the baby's heart rate dropped to 50.  They say she isn't doing so well.  Please pray for her and the parents.  I couldn't imagine having to go through something like that.  I'll try and keep yall updated!

Well, I guess that is all!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! And your friend and her baby are in my prayers!! Keep us posted, okay?