Sunday, January 4, 2004

75 degrees?????

Whew...it's too warm to be January!!!  I can't believe it is this warm.  It's supposed to rain sometime today and cool everything back off.  I hope so.  It's just not right to be wearing short sleeves in winter!  Plus, I bought all these cute winter shirts and sweaters and I can't even wear them...shame!

Well, yesterday was a somewhat busy day.  I tanned and came home and gave myself a pedicure.  Then I got ready and went out for the night.  Kent, Jared, Lesli, and I all went out to eat and watch a movie.  We watched Lord of the Rings 3.  It was alright.  But by the time it was over I was glad it was over!  We got home about 12:30 or little bit after.  Kent and I went to bed.  But I woke up with tummy pains.  I didn't think I would ever get back to sleep.  But finally I did.

Kent is at work right now.  Looks like he will be there for two more hours than expected.  But that is OK.  It's overtime and that always pays good!  While he is at work, I'll probably go over to my parent's and tan and visit with them for a bit.  Then I'm going to just chill out at home and relax.  Sounds like a plan to me!  = o)   Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: