Saturday, January 17, 2004

On a happier note

Valentine's Day will be here soon!  And to my surprise, Kent will be off that day!  Or atleast right now they have him off that day.  But who really knows!  But we are still excited about it for the moment!  Last V-day we had a great time together.  We went on a weekend trip.  It was vey romantic (giggles).  I don't know what plans Kent has for this V-day...I'll leave it up to him to make those plans!  We'll see what he comes up with!  I have set out somethings to make it more Valentiney (is that a word) around here.  Nothing too flashy..just enough to make things look cute.  Kent said it looked good...so I must be doing something right!

Tonight we went over to my parent's house to eat chillie and watch Auburn and Alabama play in basketball.  I think they lost to Alabama.  I'm not sure.  Kent and I left after the first half and went to Wally World.  We needed to pick up a filing cabinet and some other things.  Our computer room is starting to look more organized.  We got a new desk and a new filing cabinet.  I must say it all looks good together!  Hopefully soon my whole house will be organized!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

 

 

 

 

No comments: