Thursday, January 29, 2004

Looking forward to Feb 19th

Well, looks like Kent and I will be on the road to trying to conceive soon.  Three weeks from today I will be have a ton of blood taken and several tests ran.  I'm just happy that finally we can start running tests to see what is going on in this body of mine.  Hopefully, the doctor will have some answers and we can fix whatever is wrong.  But we still have atleast 5 more weeks before we can even think about trying to conceive.  I also started monitoring my cycles.  I have the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor.  We bought it like 3 months ago and finally we will be able to put it to some use.  Anyway, I am so excited.  And relieved.  I prayed last night for God to just get things going in my body again.  He was so good to answer that prayer for me.  The stress was really starting to get to me!  Anywho, that is all the updates for now!  Maybe I'll updated later on tonight!  Bye all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well good luck.. I never had trouble getting pregnant with my two girls but we wanted a boy soooo bad and it was harder I thought I would never get pregnant again! I had two miscarriges before having him... Its hard but totally worth it !

*Hugz~Karen*