Monday, January 26, 2004

My Monday

My Monday went fairly well.  I got up at 7ish after about 5 and half hours of sleep.  Surprisingly I had a ton of energy.  I did 2 loads of clothes, my crunches, water aerobics, and cleaned the house.  I did everything on my to do list except items 6 and 7.  I guess tanning can wait until tomorrow and cooking supper can too.  We just ended up getting something from Subway.  About 2:30pm my body finally gave up and I crashed into my bed and took about a 30-45 minute nap.  It was soooo refreshing.  Kent came home and we ate and then headed to see his brother play basketball.  They ended up losing again but only by 7 points.  They came back from like 17 points.  It was a pretty good game.  After the game we went to see my daddy.  He was doing some chores so we sat and talked with him a bit.  Our last stop of the day was Wally World and Food World.  Now we are home in our nice warm house.  It's COLD outside.  Anywho, that was my day.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: