Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Skittles

I'm eating Skittles.  No, they aren't on my diet...but I deserve a treat every now and then.  I've been working out really hard today...so I needed something to reward myself with.  Anywho...

My day today has been pretty good.  I went to water aerobics and believe it or not I show NO naked ladies.  I quickly ran in there and got my clothes and quickly ran into a stall were no one could see me and I could see no one.  After I changed clothes I quickly ran out of there and headed home.  I did have a pretty good work out.  After the aerobics I swam a lap and just played around in the water.  I came home and had some lunch and headed over to my parent's house to tan.  While tanning I got really hot...I was like how long have I been in here...it seemed like forever.  Oh well...

The trying to conceive plans are still in the works.  I have to wait until I get some tests ran with my doctor.  Who knows when that will be.  It's take forever for my body to have a regular cycle.  I guess my body is still recovering from the D&C.  I can't wait until we can try again.  And maybe this time we will hear a little heartbeat.  I sure hope so!

Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on being one of the top 5. You got a nice journal! We homeschool & I have two kids one 23 who graduated from Homeschooling & is teaching at a private school & one 16 who has her permit now. Both care for the elderly & love kids & animals & are in Piano & Karate. We go camping too. Post in my journal I 'd love to hear from you. My Husband has a reversal for his vasectomy three years ago and we want children too. LORI http://journals.aol.com/my78novata/

Anonymous said...

Please do not loose faith. My sister had several miscarriages before she was able to hold a baby. She has two children...the oldest is about to graduate from High school...I on the other hand had troubles just concieving but just as I was starting to loose hope with the "natural method" boom it happened. I can't have anymore but she is enough....so hang in there...keep exercising and eating healthy and oh yeah.....skittles are okay.....grins
Take care,
Koni

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Top 5 Yay Emily! :) You're doing great with your workouts. Send some of that will power my way! LOL
Miss ya at mtm! Heather