Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Still tired

I'm still tired.  This working out stuff is tiring...LOL  It gives me tons of energy but I'm too tired to use it.  Oh well.  Today I went to water aerobics again.  Today I was really tired and my legs were soooo sore from yesterday.  I enjoy doing it though.  I would recommend it to anyone...no matter what age you are!  

Kent will be home in a little while.  He will then be off of work for 2 days.  It's been 8 days since he has gotten any off days.  Usually he gets 2 days off after working 5 days.  But for whatever reason he had to work 8 days.  I'm just glad he will be off so we can spend some good quality time together.  I love him so much and I miss him not being here with me all day.

My daddy is coming over tonight and him and Kent are going to be putting some extra shelves in some of the closets.  We need the extra storage.  I just hope they don't make too big of a mess.  I don't really feel like cleaning.  But tomorrow is my cleaning day, so I guess it will be OK if they make a little mess.

Kent's daddy's birthday is today.  He is 40 heehee.  I think it is funny.  Last year we put black ballons everywhere for Kent's moma when she turned 40.  But I don't think we'll do that with his dad.  We just don't have the time today.  Oh well.  I'm sure Barry (Kent's dad) got ragged at work so that should be funny to hear about when Kent gets home. 

Well, I guess that is all.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: