Saturday, January 24, 2004

Why are people so negative?

Lately I have been thinking a lot about why people are so negative.  I mean I know this one person that all they do is complain.  All they seem to want to do is stir up trouble and draw attention to themselves by doing so.  All I can really do is feel sorry for them.  Cause I know if I say anything to them then I will be the next on their hit list of people to complain about or start stuff with.  And believe me I am in no mood for crap like that.  It just makes me think sometimes, do these people have nothing better to do?  I mean really...can they not find something to be happy about or something to praise about?  I guess not.

Today was a blah kind of day.  I woke up thinking I would clean the house up a bit, but that never seemed to happen.  I did get the laundry done, so that was good.  Maybe I'll do the cleaning Monday.  I did go and tan and visit with my dad.  He was trying to organize somethings in the utility room.  I then came home just in time to meet my husband at the door.  I cooked some supper and then we watched a little TV.  Kent's dad dropped by real quick to pick up some DVDs to watch.  And then Kent and I played Trivial Pursuit the 20th Anniversary Edition.  We ended up quitting about half way through the game cause we knew almost zero of the questions.  We thought it would be kind of easy since we have lived through those years.  But we were so wrong.  Oh well.  Kent is now in the living room watching TV and eating chips and I am in here typing to yall.  For the most part that was my day!  I hope yall have a great weekend and I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOST PEOPLE ARE NEGATIVE - I THINK IT IS A CURSE FOR SOME THAT THEY CAN NOT FIND SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD TO BE HAPPY - OR LOOK AT IT THIS WAY....THEY WANT TO BE NEGATIVE SO THAT THEY CAN PULL YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.