Friday, January 9, 2004

Just because

OK...first of all...yes I know it's like one in the morning...but that is the way we sleep right now.  We got to bed late and wake up late...in my book...it's all good!

OK.  Now, I just wanted to let all of yall know that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.  Yes, that is right...I, Emily Elizabeth P____ O____ (I don't want any crazies knowing my name =)  ) am married to the greatest man in the world.  Do we have our little fights...yes...do we disagree sometime...oh yeah....but yet at the end of the day I am so blessed to have him beside me.  He gives to me more than I could ever ask for.  He helps me around the house without me even asking.  He cooks for me sometimes.  He washed dishes for me.  And most importantly...he loves.  I'm looking forward to growing old with him.  Just thought I would let yall know how much I love my husband!!!!  BYE!!!!

No comments: