Saturday, January 31, 2004

Organized!

My day today has been busy.  And it is only 2:15!  I got up and read "A Purpose Driven Life".  I ate some yogurt and watched a little TV.  Then I exercised for about an hour.  It really took a lot of will power to finish that very last 30 minutes of the workout.  Anywho, I reorganized my closet.  It looks so pretty now.  All the shoes are put up, all the clothes are organized by: casual, dressy-casual, and then dressy.  We'll see how long that lasts.  I give it about a week.  I'm anxious to see if Kent even notices.  I really did need to go through my closet and see what all we had.  I couldn't believe all the jeans Kent had.  He had like 14 or 15 pairs of jeans.  I weeded that down to 8.  And those jeans aren't counting the jeans he has to "play" in.  I had 6 pairs of jeans which I was proud to have that.  I ended up having two trash bags full of stuff that we just out grew or had holes in themI still am going to go through the dressers and weed out some clothes in those.  I love doing this kind of stuff.  It makes me feel like I am doing something useful.  Oh well.  Tonight Kent and I are going to the mall.  I have no idea what we are going to get there, but I guess we will have to see later!  Well, I'm off to work some more!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!  BYEEEEEEE!

No comments: